R113 - Consultation (Industrial and National Levels) Recommendation, 1960 (No. 113)
The General Conference of the International Labour Organisation,
Having been convened at Geneva by the Governing Body of the International Labour Office, and having met in its Forty-fourth Session on 1 June 1960, and
Having decided upon the adoption of certain proposals with regard to consultation and co-operation between public authorities and employers' and workers' organisations at the industrial and national levels, which is the fifth item on the agenda of the session, and
Having determined that these proposals shall take the form of a Recommendation,
adopts this twentieth day of June of the year one thousand nine hundred and sixty, the following Recommendation, which may be cited as the Consultation (Industrial and National Levels) Recommendation, 1960:
- (1) Measures appropriate to national conditions should be taken to promote effective consultation and co-operation at the industrial and national levels between public authorities and employers' and workers' organisations, as well as between these organisations, for the purposes indicated in Paragraphs 4 and 5 below, and on such other matters of mutual concern as the parties may determine.
- (2) Such measures should be applied without discrimination of any kind against these organisations or amongst them on grounds such as the race, sex, religion, political opinion or national extraction of their members.
- (a) by voluntary action on the part of the employers' and workers' organisations; or
- (b) by promotional action on the part of the public authorities; or
- (c) by laws or regulations; or
- (d) by a combination of any of these methods. ...
Para continuar leyendoSOLICITA TU PRUEBA