Nbr. 34-1, June 2018
- Unity and Diversity in the European Union's Internal Market Case Law: Towards Unity in 'Good Governance'?
- The Framework for Judicial Cooperation in the European Union: Unpacking the Ethical, Legal and Institutional Dimensions of 'Judicial Culture'
- On the Meaning of 'System' in the Common and Civil Law Traditions: Two Approaches to Legal Unity
- Legal Unity as Political Unity? Carl Schmitt and Hugo Krabbe on the Catalonian Constitutional Crisis
- How to Continue a Meaningful Judicial Dialogue About EU Law? From the Conditions in the CILFIT Judgment to the Creation of a New European Legal Culture
- Transnational Legal Unity Under Pressure: A Contextual Analysis of the European Union