Nbr. 32-1, April 2016
- Toward a Human Rights Method for Measuring International Copyright Law's Compliance with International Human Rights Law
- The Borders of EU Competences with Regard to the International Regulation of Intellectual Property Rights: Constructing a Dam to Resist a River Bursting Its Banks
- Cross-Border Patent Disputes: Unified Patent Court or International Commercial Arbitration?
- Taking Technological Infrastructure Seriously: Standards, Intellectual Property and Open Access
- Intellectual Property: The 21st Century's Most Compelling Legal Domain