Nbr. 31-1, February 2015
- Courts: An Effective Venue to Promote Government Transparency? The Case of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Privacy as Personality Right: Why the ECtHR's Focus on Ulterior Interests Might Prove Indispensable in the Age of 'Big Data
- Big Data and Consumer Participation in Privacy Contracts: Deciding who Decides on Privacy
- Big Brother's Little Helpers: The Right to Privacy and the Responsibility of Internet Service Providers
- The War Against Terror and Transatlantic Information Sharing: Spillovers of Privacy or Spillovers of Security?
- The Right to Privacy under Fire - Foreign Surveillance under the NSA and the GCHQ and Its Compatibility with Art. 17 ICCPR and Art. 8 ECHR
- The Right to Protection of Personal Data. Incapable of Autonomous Standing in the Basic EU Constituting Documents?
- Battling for the Rights to Privacy and Data Protection in the Irish Courts
- Review of Privacy vs Security
- Privacy and Data Protection in the European Parliament: An Interview with Sophie in't Veld
- Safeguarding the Right to Data Protection in the EU', 30th and 31st October 2014, Paris, France