Nbr. 29-1, January 2013
- The Protection of Journalists in Armed Conflicts: How Can They Be Better Safeguarded?
- Deprivation of Liberty: Has the European Court of Human Rights Recognised a 'Public Safety' Exception?
- The Human Right to Water and Sanitation: Going Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility
- Blue Jeans, Chewing Gum and Climate Change Litigation: American Exports to Europe
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement Mechanism: The Quest for a Workable Roadmap
- Acquittal of Gotovina and Marka?: A Blow to the Serbian and Croatian Reconciliation Process
- Georg Kerschischnig - Cyberthreats and International Law
- Responsibility to Protect: Implementing a Global Norm towards Peace and Security - An Interview with Dr Simon Adams; Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect