Vol. 50 Nbr. 1, April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The sustainable exploitation of the Ocean's minerals and resources.
- Towards the International Year of Water Cooperation, 2013.
- Women and agricultural water resource management a pathway towards obtaining gender equality.
- Water Cooperation to cope with twenty-first century challenge.
- Empowering people: through integrated water resource management practices.
- Impacts of climate change on coral reefs and the marine environment.
- Water brings people together to create a better planet.
- Collective action the private sector's interest and role in collaborating to address water challenges in urban and rural areas.
- Cooperation on water research and education among the universities from the Black Sea region.
- The Mediterranean Sea cradle of civilization.