Vol. 44 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors' note.
- Sentencing and incarceration in the ad hoc tribunals.
- The intent-to-benefit: individually enforceable rights under international treaties.
- Were Chinese rulers above the law? Toward a theory of the rule of law in China from early times to 1949 CE.
- The double weakness of girls: discrimination and sexual violence in Haiti.
- Towards the Abolition of the Death Penalty in Africa.
- Antitrust and Global Capitalism: 1930-2004.
- Extraordinary Justice: Military Tribunals in Historical and International Context.
- Investment Treaty Arbitration and Public Law.