- Protester killed in anti-government unrest in Venezuela
An anti-government protest in Caracas turns violent, leaving one protester dead of an apparent gunshot wound. Nathan Frandino reports. Video provided by Reuters
- 3 Dead As Gunfire Punctuates Venezuela Protests
Three died as gunfire broke out, turning protests in Venezuela violent Wednesday. Video provided by Newsy
- Deaths, dozens hurt amid protests in Venezuela
Two people died and 23 were injured as rival protests linked to Venezuela's deepening economic crisis exploded into violence on Wednesday, a prosecutor said. Duration: 00:37 Video provided by AFP
- Venezuela hit by deadly protests over economic crisis
Venezuela president Nicolas Maduro says security will be heightened in the country after two people died and 23 were injured during violent protests. Video provided by AFP
- Griffey Jr., Larkin visit Cuba for 'baseball diplomacy'
Two former Major League Baseball players hold clinics and meet with fans during a "baseball diplomacy" trip to Cuba. Nathan Frandino reports. Video provided by Reuters
- Weakening peso is Valentine's gift for Colombian flower growers
Love is in the air as Colombian flower growers expect good sales ahead of Valentine's Day. Sharon Reich reports. Video provided by Reuters
- Icebox parties: new way of boycotting Brazil's high prices
The icebox (or « isopor ») has become very successful on Rio de Janeiro’s party scene as a mean to boycott the abusive prices in bars, four months before the world cup. Duration: 02:14 Video provided by AFP
- Venezuelan newspaper workers protest paper shortage
Some 600 people took to the streets of the Venezuelan capital to protest a newsprint shortage that has caused the temporary closure of dozens of newspapers. Duration: 00:37 Video provided by AFP
- Reporters take to streets of Caracas over paper shortage
Journalists in Venezuela are taking to the streets to protest newsprint shortages, which have forced some papers to stop printing. Gavino Garay reports. Video provided by Reuters
- Brazilian Press Pay Tribute to Fallen Colleague
Brazilian journalists, photographers and cameramen protest in Rio after a colleague, injured while reporting on violent clashes with demonstrators, is declared brain dead. Video provided by AFP
- BRICS Summit in New Delhi
Stratfor Vice President of East Asia Analysis Rodger Baker discusses this week's and how there are many things that divide Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa despite the group's argument that they are united. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- UK Intervention in Assange Asylum Case Could Cause Tensions
Lawyer and author Eva Golinger says the UK's possible "physical interaction" with Ecuador's embassy to prevent Julian Assange from leaving the country could cause international tensions. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- RAW VIDEO: US, Colombian, Spanish Police Break Up Counterfeiting Ring in Bogota
Spanish police in collaboration with Colombia and US secret services helped dismantle two laboratories in Bogota that were printing counterfeit euros, dollars, pounds and Colombian pesos, during an operation in which 14 people were arrested, police in Spain said in a communique on Friday. Powered...
- WikiLeaks' Spokesperson on What the Future Holds for the Website Founder
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange called for an end to the "witchhunt" against his secret-spilling website in his first public appearance since he took refuge inside Ecuador's Embassy in London two months ago. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- Relatives Demand Information After 25 Killed in Caracas Prison Brawl
Dozens of relatives of inmates of a prison south of Caracas are demanding information from authorities after a weekend brawl at the jail left 25 people dead and 43 others injured. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- Tropical Storm Isaac Threatens Caribbean
Officials delay the start of the September 11th hearings in Guantanamo Bay as forecasters predict Tropical Storm Isaac will become a hurricane. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- Tropical Storm Isaac Floods Haiti, Heads for Florida
Tropical Storm Isaac pushed into Cuba on Saturday after sweeping across Haiti's southern peninsula, where it caused flooding and at least three deaths. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- RAW VIDEO: Refinery Fires Continue to Rage in Venezuela
Venezuela battles to bring flames under control during the third day of fighting the blaze at state-owned Amuay oil refinery. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- Chile Education Crisis: Water Cannons, Tear Gas on the Streets of Santiago
Clashes have broken out as tens of thousands of students and their supporters demanded improvements to Chile's public education system in the streets of Santiago. Powered by NewsLook.com...
- Slideshow: Cuba Capital
Market reforms have lead to a small business boom in Havana. Powered by NewsLook.com...