Vol. 12 Nbr. 1, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Harmonizing the law to protect cultural diplomacy: the Foreign Cultural Exchange Jurisdictional Immunities Clarification Act.
- Uninvited guests: NGOs, amicus curiae briefs, and the environment in investor-state dispute settlement.
- The role of information sharing in counter-piracy in the horn of Africa region: a model for transnational criminal enforcement operations.
- On the implications of the use of drones in international law.
- Law as deliberative discourse: the politics of international legal argument - social theory with historical illustrations.
- Electoral observer missions and foreign interference in Haiti.
- The International Criminal Court and Complementarity.