Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Resolving Claims to Self-Determination.
- Toward Post-National Membership? Tensions and Transformation in German and EU Citizenship.
- Rethinking Rape Law.
- The Challenge of Prosecuting Conflict-Related Gender-Based Crimes under Libyan Transitional Justice.
- Using Social Science to Frame International Crimes.
- Sexual Violence Directed Against Men and Boys in Armed Conflict or Mass Atrocity: Addressing a Gendered Harm in International Criminal Tribunals.