Nbr. 27-1, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- MiFID II key concerns
- Recent trends in money laundering and terrorism financing
- Global financial regulation in the “New International Economic Order”. The unfulfilled promise of equitable economic governance
- Valuation of defined benefit pension schemes in IAS 19 employee benefits - true and fair?
- Can BRICS and ASEAN-5 emerging economies benefit from bank diversification?
- Compensation clawback policies and corporate lawsuits
- The effect of the JOBS act on analyst coverage of emerging growth companies