Nbr. 24-4, November 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bad apples or corrupting barrels? Preventing traders’ misconduct
- An international comparison of regulatory capture and regulatory outcomes. The case of pension regulators in Ireland and the United States
- Bank regulation and stock market stability across countries
- Limit Up–Limit Down: an effective response to the “Flash Crash”?
- Interaction among funding liquidity, liquidity creation and stock liquidity of banks. Evidence from BRICS countries
- Basel disclosure by private and public sector banks in India: assessment and implications