Nbr. 23-2, May 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The changing landscape of retirement rules of thumb
- Risk-based capital regulation revisited: evidence from the early 2000s
- Compliance and determinants of US-listed foreign firms’ 20-F filings under the new Securities and Exchange Commission accelerated deadline
- MiFID II compliance – are we ready?
- Risk quanta: an approach to understanding modern financial risk
- Shariah supervisory systems in Islamic finance institutions across the OIC member countries. An investigation of regulatory frameworks