Nbr. 22-1, January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Game theory and sovereign wealth funds
- PMI: mortgage backstop from the Alger Report to Dodd-Frank
- Shareholding in EU: is “indirect holding” approach appropriate in achieving financial integration?
- Stock price discreteness and clustering: decimals and ordered probit model
- The influences of sales compensations, management stringency and ethical evaluations on product recommendations made by insurance brokers
- Trustees and pension schemes in Ireland