Nbr. 26-2, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Political connections, corruption and tax evasion: a cross-country investigation
- Analysis of employee and management fraud in Tanzania
- Examining fraud risk factors on asset misappropriation: evidence from the Iranian banking industry
- Short-term performance of stocks after fraudulent financial reporting announcement
- A strategic approach for the crime of tax evasion
- The psychology of the corrupt: some preliminary findings
- The influence of a board’s ethical commitment on corporate governance in enhancing a company’s corporate performance
- Incentive systems in anti-bribery whistleblowing
- Authentic leadership and internal whistleblowing intention. The mediating role of psychological safety
- The cost of corruption
- Lawyers’ predicaments in complying with the anti-money laundering law in Malaysia
- Who can spot an online romance scam?
- Does insider trading pay?. An analysis of trading and tipping activities in insider trading litigation
- Asset confiscation in Europe – past, present, and future challenges
- United Nations vs transnational organized crime: a glimpse of the future?
- Artificial intelligence: accelerator or panacea for financial crime?
- Battling corruption in Malaysia: What can be learned?
- Fraud and guilt: rationalization strategies and the relevance of Kierkegaardian life-views
- Inherent criminogenesis in business organisations