Nbr. 23-3, July 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Anti-money laundering law: a new legal regime to combat financial crime in Malaysia?
- The Indian Kattalio Game: mapping the counterfeit currency network in India
- Football clubs and financial crimes in Greece
- General strain and procedural justice in retail banking. A qualitative case study with a multi-theoretical approach to improving compliance policy
- Non-compliance of licence holders towards disclosure based regulation in Malaysian securities markets
- Stealing from the boss: who is looking?
- Online piracy: an emergent segment of the shadow economy. Empirical insight from Poland
- Investment opportunity and anticipatory smoothing in corporate enterprises in India
- Do financial criminals commit perfect crimes?
- Agency theory and financial crime: the paradox of the opportunistic executive