Nbr. 5-1, January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Privacy in the Post-NSA Era: Time for a Fundamental Revision?
- UsedSoft and the Big Bang Theory: Is the e-Exhaustion Meteor about to Strike?
- Missing Links in the Proposed EU Data Protection Regulation and Cloud Computing Scenarios: A Brief Overview
- U.S. Patent Reform Act of 2011 ('America Invents Act'): The Transition from First-to-Invent to First-to-File Principle
- Google Books and Fair Use: A Tale of Two Copyrights?
- Victor Mayer-Schönberger/Kenneth Cukier, Big Data
- Annette Kur & Thomas Dreier, European Intellectual Property Law