International Trade Forum
- International Trade Centre UNCTAD/GATT
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Women in Europe largely under-represented in international trade, study finds.
- Colours of Bhutan gets noticed in international markets: Small business owner takes her company international with showcase at Paris exhibition.
- Ye! Initiative transitions from Child and Youth Finance International to International Trade Centre.
- Kenyan avocado exporter becomes part of the processing: Direne Ltd. lands new customers, looks to add more as it builds facility and ITC helps it gain certifications.
- Opening high-end markets for Bhutanese handicrafts: EU partners with ITC to offer support in product development and management skills.
- NEW ITC PUBLICATIONS: Resources on trade and export development for exporters, trade support institutions and policymakers.
- A common African market for a shared African future: The African Continental Free Trade Agreement has the potential to revolutionize businesses, create economies of scale.
- TECH HUBS IN AFRICA: HOW CAN THEY SUPPORT START-UPS ACROSS THE CONTINENT?
- Continental agreement, country implementation: Making the AfCFTA a reality: As the AfCFTA moves into its operational phase, it is time to consider the crucial next steps.
- DIVERSIFYING TRADE IN AFRICA: NEW STRATEGY APPROACHES FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENTAL FREE TRADE AREA.
- Taking a closer took: the impact of tech on trade: Applied effectively, blockchain and artificial intelligence are among tools that can benefit buyers and sellers alike.
- The unfolding story of Barbados's blue economy: The Caribbean island state is determined to create jobs and boost growth while protecting life under water.
- Private sector has key role to play in realizing AfCFTA's promise: Trade agreement creates opportunity for investment, involvement on a continental basis.
- The ASEAN experience in using trade deals to slash trade costs: What prospects for greater trade cooperation among Southeast Asian countries?
- Why blockchain could become the new container of international trade: Digital record-keeping offers potential of lower costs, less cumbersome procedures.
- Financing for small firms.
- Technology for all.
- Onwards and upwards.
- Why protectionism spells trouble for global economic growth: For hundreds of years, competitive markets have been seen as most likely to maximize economic output.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises: engines of the digital revolution: Creating jobs and driving technological development are keys to growth.