International Trade Forum
- International Trade Centre UNCTAD/GATT
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Continental agreement, country implementation: Making the AfCFTA a reality: As the AfCFTA moves into its operational phase, it is time to consider the crucial next steps.
- DIVERSIFYING TRADE IN AFRICA: NEW STRATEGY APPROACHES FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENTAL FREE TRADE AREA.
- The importance of services for the African Continental Free Trade Area: An academic perspective: Businesses that are responsive to regulation, low skill-intensive and can show stable income stand to reap significant trade gains.
- MAINSTREAMING SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE TRADE: GUIDELINES FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE PROJECTS.
- Financing and promoting African investments: Creating partnerships, improving governance and mitigating risk can help make the continent more attractive to business interests.
- THE STATE Or SUSTAINABLE MARKETS 2019: STATISTICS AND EMERGING TRENDS.
- Africa and infrastructure: Charting the way forward: Historic trade agreement must be supported by increased investment to allow full realization of its goals.
- SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT IN AGROPROCESSING AND LIGHT MANUFACTURING: ETHIOPIA, KENYA, MOZAMBIQUE, ZAMBIA.
- Private sector has key role to play in realizing AfCFTA's promise: Trade agreement creates opportunity for investment, involvement on a continental basis.
- PROMOTING SME COMPETITIVENESS IN FRANCOPHONE AFRICA.
- Smart policies help Hungary's MSMEs benefit from the fourth industrial revolution: Digital transformation programmes provides opportunity to improve economic output while increasing connectivity.
- How sustainability standards contribute to SDG 12: Business as usual is not an option anymore, neither in the medium or long-term, to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
- Brexit: trading uncertainties for third countries: What Brexit means for trade relations between third countries, the UK and the EU.
- Why blockchain could become the new container of international trade: Digital record-keeping offers potential of lower costs, less cumbersome procedures.
- Bringing global finance to small businesses: Facilitating SMEs in West Africa through impact investment funds.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises: engines of the digital revolution: Creating jobs and driving technological development are keys to growth.
- Financing for small firms.
- Supporting Kenya's cut flower sector adapt to climate change: The country's floriculture sector is increasingly feeling the impact of climate change and realizing the urgent need to adapt to stay competitive.
- Using European funds to leverage private finance for sustainable development: How is the EU enabling small businesses in Africa and the European neighbourhood to flourish, and societies to reap the benefits?
- Trade restrictions among G20 economies remain at historic highs.