Vol. 93 Nbr. 1, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- 2017 Triennial International Convention in Kansas City, MO.
- Book Reivew: Transformations of Warfare in the Contemporary World by John C. Torpey and David Jacobson.
- Book Review The Multi-generational and Aging Workforce: Challenges and Opportunities by Ronald J. Burke, Cary L. Cooper, and Alexander-Stamatios G. Antoniou.
- Book Review: 'City of the Future': Building Space, Modernity, and Urban Change in Astana by Mateusz Laszczkowski.
- Book Review: Darwinism as Religion: What Literature Tells Us About evolution by Michael Ruse.
- Book Review: Education, Occupation and Social Origin: A Comparative Analysis of the Transmission of Socio-Economic Inequalities by Fabrizio Bernardi and Gabriele Ballarino.
- Book Review: Fracking America: Sacrificing Health and the Environment for Short-Term Economic Benefit by Walter Brasch.
- Book Review: Handbook of the Politics of China by David S. G. Goodman.
- Book Review: Holding on: African American Women Surviving HIV/AIDS by Ayson O'Daniel.
- Book Review: Labor Standards in International Supply Chains: Aligning Rights and Incentives by Daniel Berliner, Anne Regan Greenleaf, Milli Lake, Margaret Levi, and Jennifer Noveck.
- Book Review: Making News in Global India: Media, Publics, Politics by Sahana Udupa.
- Book Review: Migrations in the German Lands, 1500-2000 by Jason Coy Jared Poley and Alexander Schunka.
- Book Review: New Politics in the Old South: Ernest F. Hollings in the Civil Rights Era by David T. Ballantyne.
- Book Review: Research Handbook on Gender and Innovation by Gry Agnete Alsos, Ulla Hytti, and Elisabet Ljunggren.
- Book Review: Routledge Handbook of Graffiti and Street Art by Jeffrey Ian Ross.
- Book Review: The State We're In: Reflecting on Democracy's Troubles by Joanna Cook, Nicholas J. Long, and Henrietta L. Moore.
- Book Review: The Weimar Century: German Emigres and the Ideological Foundations of the Cola War by Udi Greeinberg.
- Community Based Project: The Block Beautification Project: One Artist's Work to Help Make West Baltimore Beautiful.
- Extended Commentary: The Good that Came Out of the Cold War.
- Georgia Rho Chapter: Third Annual Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Undergraduate Research Conference.
- Induction Ceremony Keynote Speech: Starring Roles: High-achieving Students' Experiences in Collaborative Groups.
- Pi Gamma Mu to Launch New Leadership Development Program.
- The Emerging Adulthood Gap: Integrating Emerging Adulthood into Life Course Criminology.
- To the Brink: Turkish and Cuban Missiles during the Height of the Cold War.
- Transformational Leadership in Education: A Review of Existing Literature.
- Herodias, Salome, and John the Baptist's Beheading: A case study of the topos of the heretical woman.