Vol. 92 Nbr. 2, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Book Review: Apartheid in Palestine: Hard Laws and Harder Experiences by Ghada Ageel.
- Book Review: Colonisation: A Comparative Study of India and Korea by Vyjayanti Raghavan & R. Mahalakshmi.
- Book Review: Coming of Age: Constructing and Controlling Youth in Munich, 1942-1973 by Martin Kalb.
- Book Review: Gender, Education and Employment: An International Comparison of School-to-Work Transitions by Hans-Peter Blossfeld, Jan Skopek, Moris Triventi, & Sandra Buchholz.
- Book Review: Genetics, Crime and Justice by Debra Wilson.
- Book Review: Governing Social Risks in Post-Crisis Europe by Colin Crouch.
- Book Review: Harmful and Undesirable: Book Censorship in Nazi Germany by Guenter Lewy.
- Book Review: Innovation and Culture in Public Services: The Case of Independent Living by Steven Demello & Peder Inge Furseth.
- Book Review: Making Ubumwe: Power, State and Camps in Rwanda's Unity-Building Project by Andrea Purdekova.
- Book Review: Military Ethics: What Everyone Needs to Know by George Lucas.
- Book Review: Our Common Denominator: Human Universals Revisited by Christopher Antweiler.
- Book Review: Putting Sustainability into Practice: Applications and Advances in Research on Sustainable Consumption by Emily Huddart Kennedy, Maurice J. Cohen, & Naomi T. Krogman.
- Book Review: Velvet Revolutions: An Oral History of Czech Society by Miroslav Vanek & Pavel Mucke.
- Book Review: Why America Misunderstands The World: National Experience and the Roots of Misperception by Paul R. Pillar.
- C. Vann Woodward: Reinterpretation of Traditional Southern Historiographical Arguments.
- Invitation to attend the 2017 triennial international convention in Kansas City, Mo.
- Leadership development program.
- Policy Point--Counterpoint: Is Democracy the Best Form of Governance? Aristotelian vs. Platonic Thought.
- Sir Dudley North 'In Loyal Principles Exceeding': A political merchant in the first age of party.
- The Trans-Atlantic slave trade's vestiges: Exploring proposed forms of restitution 2016.
- The youth facility as a total institution: A focus on experiences of mortification.