Vol. 92 Nbr. 1, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- "Have we not an equal interest with the men of this nation?" Gender, equality, and Genesis in John Locke's political thought.
- Book Review: Climate Change Mitigation, Technological Innovation and Adaptation: A New Perspective on Climate Policy by Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro, Emanuele Massetti, and Massimo Tavoni.
- Book Review: Cold War Crucible: The Korean Conflict and the Postwar World by Masuda Hajimu.
- Book Review: Corporate Social Responsibility, Private Law and Global Supply Chains by Andreas Ruhmkorf.
- Book Review: Falafel Nation: Cuisine and the Making of National Identity in Israel by Yael Raviv.
- Book Review: From Uneconomic Growth to a Steady-State Economy by Herman E. Daly.
- Book Review: In the Event: Toward an Anthropology of Generic Moments by Lotte Meinert and Bruce Kapferer.
- Book review: Interculturalism in Cities: Concept, Policy, and Implementation by Ricard Zapata-Barrero.
- Book Review: NGOs, Crisis Management and Conflict Resolution: Measuring the Impact of NGOs on Intergovernmental Organisations by Daniela Irrera.
- Book Review: Pluralism and Democracy in India: Debating the Hindu Right by Wendy Doniger and Nartha C. Nussbaum.
- Book Review: Religion and Science as Forms of Life: Anthropological Insights Into Reason and Unreason by Carles Salazar and Joan Bestard.
- Book Review: Social Quality Theory: A New Perspective on Social Development by Ka Lin and Peter Herrmann.
- Book Review: System Kids: Adolescent Mothers and the Politics of Regulation by Lauren Silver.
- Book Review: The Blue, the Gray, and the Green: Toward an Environmental History of the Civil War by Brian Allen Drake.
- Book Review: The European Union and Global Engagement: Institutions, Policies and Challenges by Normann Witzleb, Alfonso Martinez Arranz, and Pascaline Winand.
- Book Review: The Great Melding: War, the Dixiecrat Rebellion, and the Southern Model for America's New Conservatism by Glenn Feldman.
- Book Review: Violence at the Urban Margins by Javier Auyero, Philippe Bourgois, and Nancy Scheper-Hughes.
- Congressional candidates' photo presentation on their campaign websites.
- Extended commentary: Action or inaction? An analysis of President Obama's foreign policy.
- Policy point - Counterpoint: Whither capitalism: The historical foundations and fallacies of an idea, theory, framework, ideology, and worldview.
- Praecipitia in Ruinam: The decline of the small Roman farmer and the fall of the Roman Republic.
- Reinhardt University: 2nd annual interdisciplinary social sciences undergraduate research conference.
- The People's Republic of China-European Union-Russian energy security triangle.