Vol. 91 Nbr. 2, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Book Review: Corruption, Grabbing and Development: Real World challenges by Tina Soreideand Aled Williams, eds.
- Book Review: Excavating Nations: Archeology, Museums, and the German-Danish Borderlands by Laurence J. Hare.
- Book Review: Healthy Cities: Public Health through Urban Planning by Chinmoy Sarkar, Chris Webster, and John Gallacher.
- Book Review: Innovation and Inequality: Emerging Technologies in an Unequal World by Susan Cozzens and Dhanaraj Takur.
- Book Review: Magnificent and Beggar Land: Angola Since the Civil War by Ricardo Soares de Oliveira.
- Book Review: Mental Health and Deafness by Margaret Du Feu and Cathy Chovaz.
- Book Review: Mexican Americans and Education: El saber es poder by Estela Godinez Ballon.
- Book Review: Migration and Freedom: Mobility, Citizenship and Exclusion by Brad K. Blitz.
- Book Review: Most Secret Agent of Empire: Reginald Teague-Jones Master Spy of the Great Game by Taline Ter Minassian.
- Book Review: Paul V. McNutt and the Age of FDR by Dean Kotlowski.
- Book Review: Protesting Culture and Economics in Western Europe: New Cleavages in Left and Right Politics by Swen Hutter.
- Book Review: Religion and the Marketplace in the United States by Jan Stievermann, Philip Goff, & Detlef Junker.
- Book Review: The European Union and India: Rhetoric or Meaningful Partnership? by Pascaline Winand, Marika Vicziany, and Poonam Datar.
- Book Review: Troubled Geographies: A Spatial History of Religion and Society in Ireland by Ian N. Gregory, Niall A. Cunningham, C.D. Lloyd, Ian G. Shutleworth, and Paul S. Ell.
- Book Review: Wandering Greeks: The Ancient Greek Diaspora from the Age of Homer to the Death of Alexander the Great by Robert Garland.
- Book Review: Women Who Stay Behind: Pedagogies of Survival in Rural Transmigrant Mexico by Ruth Trinidad Galvan.
- China, rebalance, and the "Silent War".
- Effects of music genre on simple and simulated task switching.
- Induction ceremony keynote speech: What Facebook knows about you that you don't know they know.
- Pi Gamma Mu news.
- Policy point--Counterpoint: Mandating law enforcement to receive annual certification in cultural diversity through critical thinking.
- Protection from tragedy: Developing effective and legitimate safe zones after the tragedy of Srebrenica.
- The Genesis of the Sonderweg.