Vol. 90 Nbr. 2, June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- A defective covenant: Abandonment of faith among Jewish survivors of the Holocaust.
- Complexity & the art of public policy: Solving society's problems from the bottom up by David Colander & Roland Kupers.
- Creativity & crime: A psychological analysis by David H. Cropley & Arthur J. Cropley.
- Differences in competence, autonomy, and relatedness between home educated and traditionally educated young adults.
- Direct democracy as necessary evil? Perspectives from interest group leaders.
- Early Islam & the birth of capitalism by Benedikt Koehler.
- Economic & political reform in Africa: Anthropological perspectives by Peter Little.
- Exploring the relationship between parental supervision and recidivism among juvenile offenders at a juvenile detention facility.
- Ezra & the Law in History & Tradition by Lisbeth Fried.
- How race is made in America; Immigratioin, citizenship, & the historical power of racial scripts by Natalia Molina.
- Pi Gamma Mu news.
- Powerless science? Science & politics in a toxic world by Soraya Boudia & Nathalie Jas.
- Rethinking modern European intellectual history by Darrin McMahon & Samuel Moyn, eds.
- Seriously funny: Mexican political jokes as social resistance by Samuel Schmidt.
- South African women living with HIV: Global lessons from local voices by Anna Aulette-Root, Floretta Boonzaier, & Judy Aulette.
- The age of evangelicalism: America's born-again years by Steven Miller.
- The ground between: Anthropologists engage philosophy by Das Veena, Michael Jackson, Arthur Kleinman, & Bhrigupati Singh, eds.
- The impact of YouTube on U.S. politics by LaChrystal Ricke.
- The people's own landscape: Nature, tourism, & dictatorship in East Germany by Scott Moranda.
- We the cosmopolitans: Moral & existential conditions of being humans by Lisette Josephides & Alexandra Hall, eds.
- What's wrong with the poor? Psychiatry, race, & the war on poverty by Mical Raz.