Vol. 90 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- A German Generation: An Experiential History of the Twentieth Century by Thomas A. Kohut.
- Class Conflict: The Pursuit and History of American Justice by Gregory C. Leavitt.
- Coming Up Short: Working-Class Adulthood in an Age of Uncertainty by Jennifer M. Silva.
- Creating Mexican Consumer Culture in the Age of Porfirio Diaz by Steven B. Bunker.
- Deadly Censorship: Murder, Honor & Freedom of the Press by James Lowell Underwood.
- Democracies, Autocracies, and Political Stability.
- Denying Pell Grants to Prisoners: Race, Class, and the Philosophy of Mass Incarceration.
- Envisioning Sociology: Victor Branford, Patrick Geddes, and the Quest for Social Reconstruction by John Scott & Ray Bromley.
- Ethnic Boundary Making: Institutions, Power, Networks by Andreas Wimmer.
- Fight or Flight: Britain, France, and Their Roads from Empire by Martin Thomas.
- Foodscapes, Foodfields and Identities in Yucatan by Steffan Igor Ayora-Diaz.
- Knowing History in Mexico: An Ethnography of Citizenship by Trevor Stack.
- Latin America's Multicultural Movements: The Struggle Between Communitarianism, Autonomy, And Human Rights by Todd A. Eisenstadt, Michael S. Danielson, Moises Jaime Bailon Corres, and Carlos Sorroza Polo.
- Pi Gamma Mu news: Honor Rolls.
- Seized by Sleaze: The Siege of Corruption and a Search for Workable Options in Nigeria.
- The Canadian Cognitive Bias and its Influence on Canada/U.S. Relations.
- The Future of Just War: New Critical Essays by Caron E. Gentry & Amy E. Eckert.
- The Grandchildren of Solano Lopez: Frontier and Nation in Paraguay, 1904-1936 by Bridget Maria Chesterton.
- The Irony of the Solid South: Democrats, Republicans, and Race, 1865-1944 by Glen Feldman.
- The Search for the Beautiful Woman: A Cultural History of Japanese and Chinese Beauty by Cho Kyo.