Vol. 89 Nbr. 1, June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- An Examination of Crime Perception and Arkansas Fair Housing.
- Are Human Rights a Philosophy of History? The Case for the Defense.
- Behind the Shock Machine: The Untold Story of the Notorious Milgram Psychology Experiments by Gina Perry.
- Breaking Rules: The Social and Situation Dynamics of Young People's Urban Crime by Per-Olof Wikstrom, Dietrich Oberwittler, Kyle Treiber, & Beth Hardie.
- Chronicles from the Field: The Townsend Thai Project by Robert M. Townsend.
- Emile Durkheim: A Biography by Marcel Fournier.
- Fear across the Disciplines edited by Jan Plamper and Benjamin Lazier.
- Global Tourism: Cultural Heritage and Economic Encounters by Sarah Lyons and E. Christian Wells.
- Go Shopping in Argentina: The Rise of Popular Consumer Culture by Natalia Milanesio.
- Governing Animals: Animal Welfare and the Liberal State by Kimberly K. Smith.
- Inhumanities: Nazi Interpretations of Western Culture by David B. Dennis.
- Issac Newton and the Origin of Civilization by Jed Buchwald and Mordechai Feingold.
- Orgasmology by Annamarie Jagose.
- Russia: A Long View by Yegor Gaidar.
- The Bill of the Century: The Epic Battle for the Civil Rights Act by Clay Risen.
- The Civilized and the Barbarous: Honor in French and Turkish Contemporary Societies.
- The End of Civil War, the Rise of Narcotrafficking and the Implementation of the Merida Initiative in Central America.
- The Oral Gospel Tradition by James D. Dunn.
- The Origins of Christian Democracy: Politics and Confession in Modern Germany by Maria D. Mitchell.
- The Technology of Nonviolence: Social Media and Violence Prevention by Joseph G. Bock.
- Women on Ice: Methamphetamine Use among Suburban Women by Miriam Williams Boeri.