Vol. 87 Nbr. 3-4, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Successful neoliberalism?: state policy, poverty, and income inequality in Chile.
- An exploratory view of the juvenile arbitration program of Aiken County, South Carolina.
- Latvia's unique path toward independence: the challenges associated with the transition from a Soviet republic to an independent state.
- Allen, Thomas B. Tories: Fighting for the King in America's First Civil War.
- Balkan, Evan L. The Wrath of God: Lope de Aguirre, Revolutionary of the Americas.
- Bowen, Michael. The Roots of Modern Conservatism: Dewey, Taft, and Battle for the Soul of the Republican Party.
- Bowen, Wayne H. Spain and the American Civil War.
- Brook, Richard, and Nick Dunn. Urban Maps: Instruments of Narrative and Interpretation of the City.
- Chibnik, Michael. Anthropology, Economics, and Choice.
- Cohen, Jeffrey H., and Ibrahim Sirkeci. Cultures of Migration: The Global Nature of Contemporary Mobility.
- Gearon, Eamonn. The Sahara: A Cultural History.
- Hvattum, Mari, Bria Brenna, Beate Elvebakk, and Janike Kampevold Larsen, eds., Routes, Roads and Landscapes.
- Martin, John Levi. The Explanation of Social Action.
- Midgley, James, and David Piachaud, eds., Colonialism and Welfare: Social Policy and the British Imperial Legacy.
- Rabe, Stephen G. The Killing Zone: The United States Wages Cold War in Latin America.
- Tattersall, Ian, and Rob DeSalle. Race?: Debunking a Scientific Myth.
- Weiss, Margot. Techniques of Pleasure: BDSM and the Circuits of Sexuality.
- Wolfe, Alan. Political Evil: What It Is and How to Combat It.
- Zimring, Franklin E. The City that Became Safe: New York's Lessons for Urban Crime and Its Control (Studies in Crime and Public Policy).