Vol. 87 Nbr. 1-2, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Explaining African-American political trust: examining psychological involvement, policy satisfaction, and reference group effects.
- The impact of homeschooling on the adjustment of college students.
- Semantically implied irregular inflection.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco. The Poverty of Clio: Resurrecting Economic History.
- Borzutzky, Silvia, and Gregory B. Weeks, eds. The Bachelet Government: Conflict and Consensus in Post-Pinochet Chile.
- Clem, Ralph S., and Anthony P. Maingot, eds.: Venezuela's Petro-Diplomacy: Hugo Chavez's Foreign Policy.
- Dienst, Richard. The Bonds of Debt: Borrowing Against the Common Good.
- Fukuyama, Francis. The Origins of Political Order: Front Prehuman Times to the French Revolution.
- Fulbrook, Mary. Dissonant Lives: Generations of Violence through the German Dictatorships.
- Galor, Oded. Unified Growth Theory.
- Hameiri, Shahar. Regulating Statehood: State Building and the Transformation of the Global Order.
- Hoffman, Katherine E., and Susan Gilson Miller, eds.: Berbers and Others: Beyond Tribe and Nation in the Maghrib.
- Nelson, Lisa S.: America Identified: Biometric Technology and Society.
- Nichols, David A.: Eisenhower 1956: The President's Year of Crisis--Suez and the Brink of War.
- North, David. In Defense of Leon Trotsky.
- Palumbo-Liu, David, Bruce Robbins, and Nirvana Tanoukhi, eds.: Immanuel Wallerstein and the Problem of the World: System, Scale, Culture.
- Radhakrishnan, Smitha. Appropriately Indian: Gender and Culture in a New Transnational Class.
- Reijnders, Stijn. Places of the Imagination: Media, Tourism, Culture.
- Spadoni, Paolo. Failed Sanctions: Why the U.S. Embargo against Cuba Could Never Work.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, and Martin Werding, eds.: Fertility and Public Policy: How to Reverse the Trend of Declining Birth Rates.
- Varese, Federico. Mafias on the Move: How Organized Crime Conquers New Territories.