Vol. 84 Nbr. 3-4, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Whose children are these? A rational approach to educating illegal-alien schoolchildren.
- For God, king, and country: loyalism on the eastern shore of Maryland during the American Revolution.
- The impact of digital piracy on music sales: a cross-country analysis.
- Aslund, Anders. How Capitalism Was Built: The Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Central Asia.
- Buchenau, Jurgen. Plutarco Elias Calles and the Mexican Revolution.
- Caron, Simone M. Who Chooses? American Reproductive History since 1830.
- de Blij, Harm. The Power of Place: Geography, Destiny and Globalization's Rough Landscape.
- DeSalle, Rob, and Ian Tattersall. Human Origins: What Bones and Genomes Tell Us about Ourselves.
- Downey, Gregory J. Closed Captioning: Subtitling, Stenography, and the Digital Convergence of Text with Television.
- Dussel, Enrique. Twenty Theses on Politics.
- Hill, Robert D.: Seven Strategies for Positive Aging.
- Hilliard, David, ed.: The Black Panther Party: Service to the People Programs.
- Keller, Morton. America's Three Regimes: A New Political History.
- Kendall, Diana. Members Only: Elite Clubs and the Process of Exclusion.
- Moskos, Peter. Cop in the Hood: My Year Policing Baltimore's Eastern District.
- Satia, Priya. Spies in Arabia: The Great War and the Cultural Foundations of Britain's Covert Empire in the Middle East.
- Spiro, Peter J.: Beyond Citizenship: American Identity after Globalization.
- Stross, Randall. The Wizard of Menlo Park: How Thomas Alva Edison Invented the Modern World.
- Trentmann, Frank. Free Trade Nation: Commerce, Consumption, and Civil Society in Modern Britain.