Vol. 84 Nbr. 1-2, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- In the shadow of Rousseau: gender and the 2007 French presidential elections.
- E Pluribus Europa? Assessing the viability of the European Union by analogy with the early American Republic.
- Emotion, rationality, and the European union: a case study of the discursive framework of the 1994 Norwegian referendum on EU membership.
- The European Union and expansion to the East: aspects of accession, problems, and prospects for the future.
- Barr, Donald A. Health Disparities in the United States: Social Class, Race, and Health.
- Cargan, Leonard. Doing Social Research.
- Clausewitz, Carl von. On War.
- Clough, Patricia Ticineto, and Jean Halley, eds. The Affective Turn: Theorizing the Social.
- Hinde, Robert A. Bending the Rules: Morality in the Modern World from Relationships to Politics and War.
- Howard, Charles Lattimore, ed. The Souls of Poor Folk.
- Hsu, Carolyn L. Creating Market Socialism: How Ordinary People are Shaping Class and Status in China.
- Kimmel, Michael S., ed. Classical Sociological Theory.
- Musick, Marc A., and John Wilson. Volunteers: A Social Profile.
- Nelson, Paul J., and Ellen Dorsey. New Rights Advocacy: Changing Strategies of Development and Human Rights NGOs.
- Sanchez, Peter M. Panama Lost? U.S. Hegemony, Democracy, and the Canal.
- Tilly, Charles. Credit and Blame.
- Tucker, Robert W. Woodrow Wilson and the Great War: Reconsidering America's Neutrality, 1914-1917.
- Zimmerman, Joseph F. The Silence of Congress: State Taxation of Interstate Commerce.