Nbr. 9-3, October 2017
- Liability in negligence for building defects in Ireland, England and Australia. Where statute speaks, must common law be silent?
- Deregulating planning control over Britain’s housing stock
- When enforcement fails. Comparative analysis of the legal and planning responses to non-compliant development in two advanced-economy countries
- Factors influencing land title registration practice in Osun State, Nigeria
- Measures in curbing poor compliance to building control regulation among renovated terrace houses