Vol. 19 Nbr. 3, June 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cheney and the next Fed Chairman.
- New India-China friendship.
- Sock it to Ben.
- Meet America's trade czar: Bill Thomas, the House of Representatives' tax chief has a surprising new role.
- The yield curve and recessions: how the difference between long- and short-term interest rates anticipates recessions in the United States and other industrial economies.
- Think tanks: who's hot and who's not: the latest TIE study comparing economic think tank visibility in the media. The hot economists and hot topics.
- The coming Chirac-Sarkozy prize fight: but will France when it's over be left with any hope for the prize of genuine reform?
- Even Turkeys fly when the winds are strong: ignore the hype about a new Latin American paradigm.
- The two South Koreas: an emerging love-hate relationship with direct foreign investment.
- The "Russian Disease": a look inside the dangerous, chaotic, unlawful, and unpredictable world of Russian oil.
- How oil shocks affect markets: consider the five most recent scenarios.