Nbr. 15, July 2017
- Notes on Contributors
- Shattering Chain When the Sovereign Will Not: Responsibility to Protect and the Use of Military Intervention to Stop Slavery
- Use of Parliamentary Debates for Statutory Interpretation in England and India: A Comparative Judicial Critique
- Reflections on the Rule of Law upon Listening to President XI
- Development in Law and Practice: Two Autonomous Domains?
- Redefining the Right to Food
- When is a 'Slight Violation Pardonable'?: An Inquiry to a Legal Maxim in Islamic Law