Nbr. 12, October 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Notes on contributors
- The New International Law of Arm Trade: A Critical Analysis of the Arms Trade Treaty from the Human Rights Perspective
- Death Before Dishonor: The Affirmative Defense of Duress in International Criminal Law Considered According to Lex Naturalis
- The Myths and Math of Domestic Provisional Remedies for Domestic and Offshore Arbitrations
- Mass Circumcision Campaigns in Sub-Saharan Africa:A Disaster in Disguise?
- Democracy and International Law in the Post Colonial World: International Democracy Documents: A Compilation of Treaties and Other Instruments, edited by Frithjof Ehm & Christian Walter, Martinus Nijhoff 2015