Vol. 34 Nbr. 3, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co.: corporate liability under the Alien Torts Statute.
- The Apostille in the 21st century: international document certification and verification.
- Emerging centrifugal technology in shale hydraulic fracturing waste management: a U.S.-France-China selected environmental comparative analysis.
- Cabotage regulations and the challenges of outer continental shelf development in the United States.
- Comparing U.S. and EU hazardous waste liability frameworks: how the EU liability directive competes with CERCLA.
- Flags of convenience and the Gulf oil spill: problems and proposed solutions.