Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Time to reexamine regulation designed to counter the financing of terrorism.
- The demise of the U.N. economic sanctions regime to deprive terrorists of funding.
- Disrupting terrorist financing with civil litigation.
- Reaching beyond banks: how to target trade-based money laundering and terrorist financing outside the financial sector.
- Establishing a legal framework for property rights to natural resources in outer space.
- A proposal for change in immigration policy: asylum for traditionally married spouses.
- Giving bite to the EU-U.S. data privacy safe harbor: model solutions for effective enforcement.
- Combating terrorist financing: general report of the Cleveland Preparatory Colloquium.
- Combating terrorist financing: draft resolution.