Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, September 2008
- Experts meeting on security detention report.
- International human rights law and security detention.
- Administrative detention in armed conflict.
- Practical challenges of implementing the complementarity between international humanitarian and human rights law - demonstrated by the procedural regulation of internment in non-international armed conflict.
- Security detention, terrorism and the prevention imperative.
- Security detention - United Kingdom practice.
- Constitutional canaries and the elusive quest to legitimize security detentions in Canada.
- A new system of preventive detention? Let's take a deep breath.
- We're all experts now: a security case against security detention.
- International standards for detaining terrorism suspects: moving beyond the armed conflict-criminal divide.