Nbr. 7-2, April 2020
- Guest Editor's Note on Digitalization in Law
- Regulatory Sandboxes (Experimental Legal Regimes) for Digital Innovations in BRICS
- The Ecosystem of Cryptocurrency as an Object of Civil Rights in BRICS Countries
- Unified Digital Law Enforcement Environment - Necessity and Prospects for Creation in the 'BRICS Countries'
- Price Algorithms as a Threat to Competition Under the Conditions of Digital Economy: Approaches to Antimonopoly Legislation of BRICS Countries
- The Protection of Consumer Rights in the Digital Economy Conditions - the Experience of the BRICS Countries
- Contributions of Indian Authors in the Subject Category Law of the Web of Science Core Collection: ABibliometric Analysis