Nbr. 6-4, October 2019
- Chief Editor's Note on the new Russian law on Group Litigation
- 'Brics law': an Oxymoron, or from Cooeration, via con Solidation, to Codification?
- Dismissal Protection in the Brics Countries in Light of ILO con Vention No. 158
- Unilateral Sanctions - a Vestige of a Unipolar World: the Conceptualization of the Legal Position of the Brics Countries
- Digital Financial Assets: Segments and Prospects of Legal Regulation in the Brics Countries
- The First Case of Human Genome Editing: Criminal law Perspective
- Legal Entities as the Main Participants in Business Activity in Russia and China