Nbr. 2013-, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cancelation of High Frequency Trades: Clearly Erroneous or just a Mistake?
- Which will be the Social Future of the Property? Should we leave Weimar and go back to Locke?
- Considerations on fundamental rights in Israel
- The Protection of Fundamental Rights at different levels: the Right of Asylum in the ECHR and the EU
- The International Criminal Court and Lubanga: the Feminist Critique and Jus Cogens
- The Quality of Justice is strained: the Death Penalty in Nigeria
- Connections between Law Systems and Sovranity: the rule of Jurisprudence and of the Courts
- Hong Kongâs Constitutional Structure: is it really a high Degree of Autonomy?
- How the French Supreme Court Annulled the First French Legislative Elections in the United States
- Fiscal Rules as an Instrument of Fiscal Consolidation (Chosen Issues)