Vol. 41 Nbr. 6, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- CLOAK OF INVISIBILITY.
- MORE RBS-70S STIFFEN BRAZIL'S AIR DEFENCE.
- OVER THE TOP.
- TURKEY FINALIZES S-400 DEAL.
- Strategic complexity.
- AIR CHIEFS MEET TO TALK TECHNOLOGY IN DUBAI: Senior international air force commanders and the aviation industry make the biennial Dubai Air Chiefs Conference and Airshow a 'must attend' event for anyone with an interest in the Gulf region.
- GLOBAL SOF RESTRUCTURES AS MISSION SETS FLOURISH.
- SWEDISH NAVY KEEPS FUTURE PLANS QUIET: Stealthy, economic and effective is how the Swedish Navy has developed--and new plans with Kockums Shipyard aim to progress those progress those attributes even further.
- MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW: As systems that require power and given to soldiers in the field, and as battery technology improves and reduces in size, a wider range of options is emerging.
- THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF COUNTERING UAVS.
- NEED FOR RAPID SHIP TO SHORE ENDURES: High speed at the high end: amphibious forces continue to deliver theatre entry at distance from the sea.