Vol. 111 Nbr. 3, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- THE SURVIVAL OF THE SECRET TREATY: PUBLICITY, SECRECY, AND LEGALITY IN THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER.
- WHAT WORKS IN HUMAN RIGHTS INSTITUTIONS?
- UNINTENDED POSITIVE COMPLEMENTARITY: WHY INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT INVESTIGATIONS MAY INCREASE DOMESTIC HUMAN RIGHTS PROSECUTIONS.
- International Court of Justice - jurisdiction - admissibility - interpretation of optional clause declarations accepting the optional clause - relationship between different dispute settlement mechanisms - United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
- European Court of Justice - treaty interpretation - territorial scope of treaties - pacta tertiis principle - subsequent practice of parties - principle of self-determination - application of agreement between the European Union and the Kingdom of Morocco to Western Sahara.
- African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights - arbitrary arrest and detention - right to a fair trial - provisional measures - exhaustion of local remedies - derogation - default judgment.
- International dispute settlement - investment arbitration - fair and equitable treatment-corporations as subjects of international law - human right to water and sanitation - rights and obligations of investors.
- How Everything Became War and the Military Became Everything.
- The Continent of International Law: Explaining Agreement Design.
- Customary International Law in Times of Fundamental Change: Recognizing Grotian Moments.
- Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Theory of International Law.
- Paradigms of International Human Rights Law.