Vol. 111 Nbr. 1, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- AJIL at 111.
- Compensation for expropriations in a world of investment treaties: beyond the lawful/unlawful distinction.
- Data, detection, and the redistribution of the sensible in international law.
- Prosecutorial politics: the ICC's influence in Colombian peace processes, 2003-2017.
- International Criminal Court - Rome statute - war crimes - destruction of cultural property -UNESCO designation - co-perpetration - guilty plea.
- International criminal law - contempt - interference with prosecution - liability of corporate entities - definition of 'person.'
- World Trade Organization - General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade - national treatment -general exceptions - renewable energy - international environmental law.
- Rights of indigenous peoples - collective rights - recognition of legal personality - right to communal property - conflict between nature reserves and indigenous land - free, prior, and informed consultation - environmental impact - restitution and reparation.
- Congress overrides Obama's veto to pass justice against sponsors of Terrorism Act.
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals upholds United Nations' immunity in case related to cholera in Haiti.
- U.S.-Russian agreements on Syria break down as the Syrian conflict continues.
- Russia suspends bilateral agreement with United States disposal of weapons-grade plutonium.
- The United States makes payment to family of Italian killed in CIA air strike.
- United States ratifies Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance.
- A World of Struggle: How Power, Law and Expertise Shape Global Political Economy.
- Failings of the International Court of Justice.
- Custom's Future: International Law in a Changing World.
- The Puzzle of Peace: The Evolution of Peace in the International System.
- International Environmental Law and Governance.