Vol. 110 Nbr. 4, October 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Obama's AUMF legacy.
- The Obama administration, international law, and executive minimalism.
- The Obama administration and targeting 'war-sustaining' objects in noninternational armed conflict.
- The Obama war powers legacy and the internal forces that entrench executive power.
- Constitutional war initiation and the Obama presidency.
- Protection of persons in the event of disasters and other topics: the sixty-eighth session of the International Law Commission.
- Marine entitlements in the South China Sea: the arbitration between the Philippines and China.
- European Convention on Human Rights - extraordinary renditions - state secrets privilege - right to the truth - attribution of conduct and responsibility.
- UN Charter - authority of Security Council under Chapter VII - imposition of sanctions - interpretation of Security Council resolutions - right to fair and public hearing - conflicting treaty obligations.
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control - bilateral investment treaties - public health - trademark rights - expropriation - regulatory measures - fair and equitable treatment - denial of justice.
- International human rights - universal jurisdiction - political prisoners - remedies - state responsibility - Inter-American Commission on Human Rights.
- The Thin Justice of International Law: A Moral Reckoning of the Law of Nations.
- Lawfare: Law as a Weapon of War.
- Diplomatic Interference and the Law.
- The International Law of Migrant Smuggling.