Vol. 110 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Due process in the United Nations.
- Punishment and policy in international criminal sentencing: an empirical study.
- Achieving sex-representative international court benches.
- Law of the sea - visit and seizure of vessels at sea - definition of piracy - right of hot pursuit--enforcement jurisdiction at sea - compliance with provisional measures.
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea - jurisdiction and admissibility - nonparticipation of a party - South China Sea claims, activities, and maritime features.
- American Convention on Human Rights - jurisdiction - freedom of expression - indirect restrictions - property rights - deviation of power - media pluralism.
- The Court and the World: American Law and the New Global Realities.
- The Law of Global Governance.
- The Assault on International Law.
- Nationality and Statelessness Under International Law.
- The South China Sea Disputes and Law of the Sea.
- The Principles and Practice of International Aviation Law.