Vol. 108 Nbr. 1, January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The decay of consent: international law in an age of global public goods.
- Immunity ratione personae of foreign government officials and other topics: the sixty-fifth session of the International Law Commission.
- International criminal law - Special Court for Sierra Leone - individual criminal responsibility - modes of liability - aiding and abetting -planning.
- Jurisdiction - prerequisites - bilateral investment treaties - treaty exclusions - denial of justice - WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control -- article 31(3) (c) of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties.
- Law of the Sea - sovereign immunity - waiver of immunity - binding effect of ITLOS decisions - domestic incorporation of international law.
- European Convention on Human Rights - article 2 - right to life - extraterritorial jurisdiction - combat immunity.
- National law of state liability and international law - fourth Hague Convention- customary international humanitarian law - compensation of civilian victims - judicial review of military operations.
- International Law, Domestic Law, and the United States.
- The Quest for World Order and Human Dignity in the Twenty-First Century: Constitutive Process and Individual Commitment.
- International Law in the U.S. Supreme Court: Continuity and Change.
- Green Governance: Ecological Survival, Human Rights, and the Law of the Commons.
- International Law in Financial Regulation and Monetary Affairs.
- Diplomatic and Judicial Means of Dispute Settlement.
- Non-Proliferation Law as a Special Regime: A Contribution to Fragmentation Theory in International Law.