Vol. 107 Nbr. 4, October 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- A new international human rights court for West Africa: the ECOWAS Community Court of justice.
- The travaux ov travaux: is the Vienna Convention hostile to drafting history?
- Detlev F. Vagts (1929-2013).
- Unshackling foreign corporations: Kiobel's unexpected legacy.
- Kiobel and the surprising death of universal jurisdiction under the Alien Tort Statute.
- Kiobel and the weakening of precedent: a long walk for a short drink.
- Waving not drowning: Kiobel outside the United States.
- The paradox of Kiobel in Europe.
- Reviving human rights litigation after Kiobel.
- First WTO judicial review of climate change subsidy issues.
- UN Security Council - counterterrorism sanctions - UN sanctions committees - judicial review - assets freezing - right to be heard.
- Immunity of international organizations - United Nations - European Convention on Human Rights - right of access to courts - jus cogens.
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination - article 4 - obligation to take action against statements of racial discrimination - incitement to racial discrimination - ideas of racial superiority - freedom of expression.
- What Is War? An Investigation in the Wake of 9/11.
- Brierly's Law of Nations: An Introduction to the Role of International Law in International Relations, 7th ed.
- 'Partly Laws Common to All Mankind': Foreign Law in American Courts.
- The Verdict of Battle: The Law of Victory and the Making of Modern War.
- The History of ICSID.
- U.S. International Lawyers in the Interwar Years: A Forgotten Crusade.