Vol. 107 Nbr. 1, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- International criminal law by other means: the quasi-criminal jurisdiction of the human rights courts.
- Clash of paradigms: actors and analogies shaping the investment treaty system.
- The nine-dash line in the South China Sea: history, status, and implications.
- A legal analysis of China's historic rights claim in the South China Sea.
- The UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and the maritime disputes in the South China Sea.
- The expulsion of aliens and other topics: the sixty-fourth session of the International Law Commission.
- Human rights - diplomatic protection - arbitrary detention - expulsion - damages - citation of other courts by International Court of Justice - remedies in international law.
- European Union law - relationship with international law - climate change - greenhouse gases - regulation of international aviation - Open Skies Agreement - Chicago Convention - Kyoto Protocol.
- World Trade Organization - Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade - barriers to trade - discrimination - environmental and animal health objectives.
- American Convention on Human Rights - state responsibility - compliance with international decisions - military jurisdiction.
- All the Missing Souls: A Personal History of the War Crimes Tribunals.
- Evidence Before the International Court of Justice.
- When International Law Works: Realistic Idealism After 9/11 and the Global Recession.
- The Law of Non-International Armed Conflict.
- Targeted Killings: Law and Morality in an Asymmetrical World.
- Lincoln's Code: The Laws of War in American History.
- The Art and Craft of International Environmental Law.