Vol. 106 Nbr. 4, October 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pinochet's legacy reassessed.
- Self-defense against an imminent or actual armed attack by nonstate actors.
- The decent work for domestic workers convention and recommendation, 2011.
- Accountability and the Sri Lankan civil war.
- Rome Statute - child soldiers - war crimes - internal and international armed conflicts - prosecutorial function - victim participation - reparations - sentencing.
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea - maritime boundary delimitation - methodology - territorial sea - exclusive economic zone - continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles.
- World Trade Organization - Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade - national treatment - discrimination - public health objectives.
- European Convention on Human Rights - state responsibility - right to liberty and security - detention without charge or trial - attribution - UN Charter Article 103 - Chapter VII authorizations.
- European Convention on Human Rights - nondiscrimination - gender equality - parental leave - military service.
- The Law of International Responsibility.
- The Public International Law Regime Governing International Investment.
- International Civil Tribunals and Armed Conflict.
- The Vienna Conventions on the Law of Treaties: A Commentary, 2 vols.
- The Elusive Promise of Indigenous Development: Rights, Culture, Strategy.
- The Slave Trade and the Origins of International Human Rights Law.