Vol. 102 Nbr. 2, April 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- European Convention on Human Rights - jurisdiction ratione personae - attribution of conduct to an international organization - delegation of authority by the Security Council - effective control.
- International Investment Arbitration: Substantive Principles.
- International Law, Museums and the Return of Cultural Objects.
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea - exclusive economic zone - arrest of fishing vessel - duty of prompt release on bond - effect of confiscation of vessel - international standards of due process of law.
- Legislation and adjudication in the UN Security Council: bringing down the deliberative deficit.
- Of War and Law.
- Reclaiming democracy: the strategic uses of foreign and international law by national courts.
- Termination by the European Commission of proceedings to investigate trade barriers - application for compensation by EC exporters adversely affected by U.S. surcharge authorized by WTO - legality of selective sanctioning by the United States.
- The American Society of International Law's First Century: 1906-2006.
- The Sovereignty Paradox: The Norms and Politics of International Statebuilding.
- Transboundary Harm in International Law: Lessons from the Trail Smelter Arbitration.
- Treaty capacity and the Russian state corporation.
- UN Security Council - interpretation of Security Council Resolutions - jus cogens - freedom from arbitrary deprivation of liberty - detention of individuals under human rights law and humanitarian law.