Nbr. 155-3, September 2016
- Can labour provisions work beyond the border? Evaluating the effects of EU free trade agreements
- Gender, development, and globalization: Economics as if all people mattered. Second edition. By Lourdes BENERÍA, Günseli BERIK and Maria S. FLORO
- Issue Information – TOC
- Labour provisions in EU trade agreements: What potential for channelling labour standards‐related capacity building?
- Labour statistics in south‐eastern Europe: Similarities and differences across national definitions
- Promoting labour rights in the global economy: Could the United States’ new model trade and investment frameworks advance international labour standards in Bangladesh?
- Redesigning enforcement in private labour regulation: Will it work?
- The architecture of global labour governance
- THE FUTURE OF WORK: AN ILO INITIATIVE AND CALL FOR COLLABORATION